You have to:
- Be 20 years and over
- Hold a valid class 5 Quebec driver’s license
- Have no more than 5 demerit points on your driving record
- Your record must not have impaired driving in the 2 years
- Not having been involved in more than 3 automobile incidents with damage in the last 5 years
- Have a good credit history, at the discretion of GoClico
No. However, you can always book in advance. GoClico is a car-sharing service, so it is important to respect the time slot you have reserved for the system to work.
In the event of an accident with another vehicle, please follow these steps
1. Ensure that you, your passengers and the occupants of other vehicles involved are safe. If anyone is injured, please contact the authorities immediately to provide immediate assistance.
2. Write down the information of all the drivers and their vehicles involved in the accident:
- Driver’s name
- Driver’s license number
- State or province
- Phone number
- Vehicle make and model year
- Insurance Information
- One or more photo(s) of the damaged vehicles
3. Take note of the information concerning: the place of collision, the weather, the meteorological conditions as well as the presence of witnesses on the spot. Also note the direction in which each vehicle was heading.
4. Contact 1 844-GOCLICO (462-5426) for further instructions.
If the accident does not involve any other vehicle, please follow these steps:
1. Make sure you and your passengers are out of danger. Check that no one is injured. Contact the authorities (911) if medical assistance is needed.
2. Take photos of the damaged vehicle.
3. Contact GoClico support at 1 844-GOCLICO (462-5426) to receive further instructions.